The Diary of a T-800 Arm


After completing my Pulse Rifle and getting a T-800 skull I decided to get a T-800 arm kit.

The one I got is a resin cast of the original arm used in T2.  It has no moving parts, but does have a few metal pieces.

13/03/2003

The kit arrives.
pics/term/arm01.jpg
pics/term/arm02.jpg
A close up of the fingers before I had removed the molding marks and filled in the bubbles etc. pics/term/arm03.jpg
pics/term/arm04.jpg


12/04/2003

I've cleaned the parts up a bit.  A bit of sanding, and filling in bubbles with Milliput.  The fingers took the longest, the rest hardly needed touching.
pics/term/arm05.jpg


16/04/2003

I've sprayed most of it with primer now and drilled the holes deeper in the arm pistons so the metal rods are the correct length.
pics/term/arm06.jpg
I've also drilled holes in the pieces that go on the other end of the metal rods.  These only had holes in one end.
pics/term/arm07.jpg